Developing software, like so many inherently creative endeavors, tends to resist being constrained. That’s where our experience in software development can help us offer you a considered, no-nonsense perspective that will help keep your idea in focus and on target.
We Believe in a Flexible Startup Business Model That Adjusts to Your Business Needs
How Well Do You Know the Technology Needed to Build Your Software?
Why a Virtual CTO (V-CTO)?
- A rough roadmap for your application or software project
- Some general market research
- A quick WordPress website, if required — so you can claim the domain you want and also start sending potential clients to a site that introduces your project (while collecting contact information from interested parties)
- A recommendation of which parts of your application can be integrated quickly with 3rd party services
- Insights on how to monetize your application
Here are some of the questions our VCTO services can help you answer:
- What is your Minimum Viable Product (MVP)?
- What kind of strategic planning do you need?
- Do you have the right IT for your software?
- What kind of website design is right for your project?
- Have you implemented the right kind of Search-Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy?
- Do you need a social media strategy and, if so, how do you implement it?
- Should you migrate to the cloud?
- Are you ready to develop the software you want?
WANT TO START A PROJECT?
Site Acts has been designing and developing innovative custom software since 2002. We have built software for over 5000 clients from a diverse set of industries including education, aerospace, music technology, consumer electronics, entertainment, financial services, and more. Coding the impossible.